850 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130
Price range: $332 000 - $1 500 000
850 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130
Price per sqft:
Brickell Heights is a new ultra-luxurious project which will feature two condo towers with 47 and 49 stories each designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, a total of 690 exclusive residences and the upscale Equinox Fitness. The residents will have full access to the bustling Downtown Miami life including the sought after project Brickell City Center under construction.
The average size of a condo in Brickell Heights ranges from 693 to 1,275 square feet and feature a beautiful design. The residences of Brickell Heights are ready for immediate occupancy and feature carpeting in living areas and imported designer porcelain tile floors in bathrooms and kitchens. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the city. Many condos at Brickell Heights feature walk-in closets, pantry, granite counter tops, foyer, disposal, and dishwasher.
The amenity spaces designed by David Rockwell create a luxurious, exclusive feel: 3 story Equinox fitness center, Soulcycle, urban garden, two entertainment rooms for private events, screening room, business center, valet parking, kid’s club, concierge, and much more.
1. located in the heart of Brickell at the crossroads of Southeast 9th Street and South Miami Avenue;
2. dramatic double-height lobby designed by David Rockwell and featuring original installations by world-class artists;
3. exclusive residents-only high-performance fitness studio; exclusive residents-only rooftop Sky Pool Deck with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline; luxuriously landscaped Pool Terrace at the 8th floor with three pools, including a lap pool;
4. elegantly appointed Screening Room available for private film screenings; two beautifully designed Entertainment Rooms available for private social and business events;
5. engaging Kids’ Club;
6. on-demand concierge service includes 24/7 multilingual staff, 24/7 security, and receiving desk for mail and other deliveries, assigned parking in secure 8-story garage; 24-hour valet parking available or self-park;
7. state-of-the-art Equinox fitness club and spa and SoulCycle studio, personal treatments and services to meet Individual health needs, separate juice bar and nutritious snacks and light meals on premises;
8. high-speed internet access in all amenity areas
limited collection of penthouse residences on uppermost floors; expertly designed floor plans and breathtaking views, maximum design flexibility, floor-to-ceiling tinted glass walls , elegant foyers in select residences, spacious terraces directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms, wrap-around terraces in all corner residences, high smooth-finish ceilings, high-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems, pre-wired for high-speed communications; multiple telephone lines; pre-wired for cable
Reason # 1
Perfect location right at the "5-minute live-work-play circle".
Reason # 2
Glamorous-contemporary design of the tower and its exclusive amenities.
Reason # 3
Unique services and amenities.
Reason # 4
The residences of Brickell Heights are delivered in move-in condition.
DISCLAIMER: ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUES TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING PRICING, IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This offering is made only by the Prospectus for the Condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus. This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, unless registered or exemptions are available, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency.